- Facilitating & maintaining equipment calibrations
- Ensure training is maintained and train new staff as required
- A relevant science or engineering tertiary qualification (or suitable experience)
- At least 3 years experience in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry, although similar experience within other, regulated, manufacturing industries will also be considered
- Sound knowledge of cGMP and industry guidance documents and standards in addition to an understanding of qualification principles
- An Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Sound problem solving and negotiation skills and a strong customer focus
To apply submit your CV no later than Monday 4th December 2023
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!