oach and managing the needs of the customer engagement and business excellence teams.
- Partner with the Medical Affairs to ensure effective development and implantation of strategies
- Partner with Value Access and policy to ensure successful navigation of the HTA processes and with External Affairs to ensure a positive policy environment for existing and new products.
- Partner with Marketing to ensure operational excellence and tactical implementation of the brand strategies.
- Leads and be accountable for ABPI code compliance, both as an SLT member and as functional head for the customer engagement team
- Prepares and ensures launch excellence for the Customer Engagement Team
- Contributor and implementor of SLT activities and projects.
- Participates in the development of regional strategies and tactics through input into brand planning process.
- Actively identifies business threats and develops related contingency plans as needed and leads the implantation across the customer engagement team and engages other departments proactively.
- Identifies and leads the development of business cases for opportunities / growth areas
- Partners the development of the local Customer Engagement strategy across functions, incl. 3Ms, sales, account management, legal, pricing and contracting.
- Facilitates the creation of sustainable, long-term relationships with thought leaders and professional societies.
- Coordinates and provides input into the annual operating planning process in conjunction with the Head of Marketing, local finance and supply chain.
- Ensures execution of the Customer Engagement strategy and ensures optimal structure, readiness, and deployment of teams with adequate support from related functions.
- Leads annual budgeting and monitors shared P&L for the customer engagement budget / MTP, communicating performance updates as necessary and taking proactive corrective actions to ensure sustainable growth for the BU’s brands.
- Chairs the Customer Engagement team and leads other teams to leverage the cross-functional synergies, facilitating and learning from cross-pollination with best practice sharing between peers and with other affiliates / partners.
- Leads the build-up of functional capabilities, coaching, developing and managing the training needs of the customer engagement team.
- Science or relevant business degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the life sciences industry
- Strong track record in operational sales management at country level
- Track record of successful product launch in national and regional settings
- Significant experience in both sales and marketing roles of increasing responsibility
- Demonstrated influencing/negotiation skills
- Leadership experience from previous positions
- Financial and budgeting skills and experience
- Knowledge of the local legal and regulatory landscape
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Professional level in English, both in oral and in written communications
- Able to travel at least 25 - 50%
- MBA or Master’s Degree in relevant field
- Track record in managing cross-functional matrix organization
- Documented success in gaining or maintaining market leadership position
About CSL Vifor
CSL Vifor aims to become the global leader in iron deficiency and nephrology.
The company is a partner of choice for pharmaceuticals and innovative patient-focused solutions across iron, dialysis, nephrology and rare conditions. CSL Vifor strives to help patients around the world with severe, chronic and rare diseases lead better, healthier lives. It specializes in strategic global partnering, in-licensing and developing, manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical products for precision patient care.
For more information, please visit https://viforpharma.com
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organization with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Vifor!