Evaluates architectures and recommends technologies and services that maximize investments
• Provides advanced technical support to resolve issues with global platforms
• Bachelor’s degree equivalent; education preferably concentrated in IT, Engineering or Science; Master degree preferred
• 5+ years' relevant IT experience
• 2+ years' managerial experience and/or demonstrated leadership experience
• Experience managing IT projects within a global environment
• Pharma/Biotech or similarly regulated environment experience desirable
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
As a global organization with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity & Inclusion at CSL.