ng materials/documents are maintained and modified regularly; maintains the Learning Management System to ensure data integrity, report generation and data analysis
• Leads internal audits to monitor facility compliance with SOPs, cGMP, OHSA, FDA, and other regulations, as applicable
• Bachelor's/Associate degree in business administration or biological sciences preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• 3-5 years' experience in quality within Plasma or related industry
• Minimum 1-year supervisory/leadership experience or equivalent of 1-year experience in a regulated environment
• Knowledge of cGMP, OHSA, FDA, and other applicable regulations
• Strong customer service skills
• Equivalent combination of education and professional work experience required
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.
CSL offers the following benefits for this full-time position: Options for health care benefits, including choices of plans for medical, dental, and vision, prescription drug coverage; Company-provided basic life insurance and Short- and Long-Term Disability; the option to participate in CSL's 401(k) Savings Program; Paid Time Off (PTO) for use in connection with vacations, illness, and other personal business; and paid observed holidays as designated by the Company. For more information on CSL Plasma benefits visit https://cslbenefits.com/cslp.
About CSL Plasma
CSL Plasma is one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma. Our work helps to ensure that people with rare and serious diseases are able to live normal, healthy lives. We are committed to our work because lives depend on us. Learn more about CSL Plasma.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organization with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Plasma!