to the US Pandemic business from an operational delivery perspective. Overall, a you will focus on internal and external customer needs and moving the Business Partnering team forward in a business process and systems perspective. You will be backup to the Lead Finance Business Partner on Site and act as emergency fill if required.
Business performance analysis and insights
- Provide site departments with financial information about cost performance against budgets and forecasts with explanation of variances against important performance drivers including narrative and input to manage and prevent issues and identify opportunities to improve our performance.
- Review and finalise monthly management reports and present outcomes to the Site leadership team and central FP&A team for consolidation, including monthly updates on site KPIs.
- Provide Finance Business Partner support to the US Govt Pandemic Contracting team from an Operations perspective
Target setting, budgeting and forecasting
- Manage the process for preparing annual budgets and quarterly forecast updates for the Site including headcount and people cost planning, cost center planning, calculation of Standard Costs and evaluating the impact of targeted operational improvement programs reviewing for accuracy, applicability, and strategic agreement.
Decision making support
- Provide financial analysis to support decision-making at the functional level considering network impact, and at the site delivery level.
- Lead all aspects of cost accounting activities, including calculating and reviewing production variances, determining Standards, overseeing allocations and recoveries and reviewing inventory valuations.
- Combine ad-hoc analysis with existing process to produce novel insights designed to improve financial decision-making at both the site and network level.
- Help evaluate business improvement and growth opportunities, including providing costing data for business development and capital investment projects, using the central FP&A team to help generate business cases and other complex modelling activities.
- Review financial submissions as required for different programs that CSL may enter into.
Process Improvement and Standardization
- Contribute to the improvement of financial systems and processes, collaborating with other CSL operating sites to achieve Global Standardization of systems/processes.
- Actively participate in ad-hoc projects to improve work processes.
- Lead the local implementation of globally aligned system and process improvements.
- Align local specific improvements/changes with global processes to avoid potential conflicts impacting standardisation of systems and processes.
External Reporting and Audit Support
- Deal with all internal and external audit queries.
- Support Federal, State and Local government audit and tax requirements.
- People and Team Leadership
- Develop others to build talent development for team succession.
- Manage performance with a focus on meeting service agreements, enhancing the level and standard of Finance Business Partnering while role modelling CSL Values.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant Business Degree; CA/CPA or equivalent is a plus; MBA is a plus;
- 7+ years of Accounting and Finance experience with at least 5 years in Finance Business Partnering roles preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Detailed working knowledge of Standard Costing methodologies and processes, and inventory valuation and control
- Broad business / finance experience supported by advanced analytical skills.
- SAP experience is an advantage
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, and PTO available from your first day of hire.
CSL Seqirus employees that work at least 30 hours per week are eligible for benefits effective day 1. We are committed to the wellbeing of our employees and their loved ones. CSL Seqirus offers resources and benefits, from health care to financial protection, so you can focus on doing work that matters. Our benefits are designed to support the needs of our employees at every stage of their life. Whether you are considering starting a family, need help paying for emergency back up care or summer camp, looking for mental health resources, planning for your financial future, or supporting your favorite charity with a matching contribution, CSL Seqirus has many benefits to help achieve your goals.
Please take the time to review our benefits site to see what’s available to you as a CSL Seqirus employee.
About CSL Seqirus
CSL Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, CSL Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about CSL Seqirus.
We want CSL Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organization with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity & Inclusion at CSL Seqirus.
Do work that matters at CSL Seqirus!
Watch our ‘On the Front Line’ video to learn more about CSL Seqirus