es equipment maintenance, and responds to complex equipment alarms or donor issues
• Ensures the accurate recording of donor data in the electronic donor information management system
• Follows all Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) policies and procedures
• Monitors donor flow on the donor floor to assure continuous turnover; alerts Group Leader or Supervisor of donor flow issues
• High school diploma or equivalent vocational or technical training; specialized medical or phlebotomy training preferred
• Minimum of 18 months’ experience in medical or health provider environment preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to perform basic math calculations
For Centers located in NY the following experience is also required: persons performing automated plasma pheresis procedures shall be licensed
practical nurses, registered nurses, clinical laboratory technologists, clinical lab technicians or physician assistants, or persons with at least six months' experience in
collecting whole blood for transfusion.
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.
CSL offers the following benefits for this full-time position: Options for health care benefits, including choices of plans for medical, dental, and vision, prescription drug coverage; Company-provided basic life insurance and Short- and Long-Term Disability; the option to participate in CSL’s 401(k) Savings Program; Paid Time Off (PTO) for use in connection with vacations, illness, and other personal business; and paid observed holidays as designated by the Company. For more information on CSL Plasma benefits visit https://cslbenefits.com/cslp.
CSL Plasma is one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma. Our work helps to ensure that people with rare and serious diseases are able to live normal, healthy lives. We are committed to our work because lives depend on us. Learn more about CSL Plasma.
As a global organization with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity & Inclusion at CSL.