ibration of equipment according to SOP. Resolves calibration issues.
7. Troubleshoots equipment failures. Creates incident documentation, removes and/or replaces equipment from service.
8. Monitors freezer and refrigerator temperatures and immediately informs appropriate personnel if equipment is not functioning properly. Record variances. Responds to and resolves freezer and/or refrigerator alarms.
9. May provide guidance and technical training about processes and procedures to Processing Technicians and other staff as required.
10. Ensures the accurate recording of donor data in the electronic donor information management system as outlined in the SOPs.
11. Understands the policies and procedures associated with hyper immune programs at the center if applicable.
12. Maintains clean efficient work environment, and ensures sufficient operating supplies and forms are available as needed. Follows all Health Safety & Environmental (HSE) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) policies and procedures. Promotes safety in all actions. May conduct routine audits of these internal procedures and documentation.
13. Maintains confidentiality of all personnel, donor and center information.
14. May be cross-trained in other areas to meet the needs of the business.
15. Bilingual skills may be required, at the discretion of the organization, to meet the needs of the business.
16. Perform job-related duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum of three (3) months’ work experience, preferably in medical or health provider environment or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must be able to perform basic math calculations
(physical & mental requirements)
• Ability to understand, remember and apply oral and/or written instructions
• Understands, remembers and communicates routine, factual information
• Must be able to see and speak with customers and observe equipment operation.
• Occasionally perform tasks while standing and walking up to 100% of time
• Reach, bend, kneel and have high level of manual dexterity
• Occasionally be required to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
• Fast paced environment with frequent interruptions
• Frequently exposed to hazardous chemicals, extreme temperatures and to blood borne pathogens.
• Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment while performing specific tasks or in certain areas
• Required to work overtime and extended hours to support center operational needs
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, national origin or other legally protected classifications.
Please note, we may not have an immediate need at the present time; however we are always interested in speaking to well qualified candidates for future openings.
If you are interested in exploring a career with CSL, please apply. Someone will follow up depending on the current needs, but please be aware correspondence may not be immediate.
CSL offers the following benefits for this full-time position: Options for health care benefits, including choices of plans for medical, dental, and vision, prescription drug coverage; Company-provided basic life insurance and Short- and Long-Term Disability; the option to participate in CSL’s 401(k) Savings Program; Paid Time Off (PTO) for use in connection with vacations, illness, and other personal business; and paid observed holidays as designated by the Company. For more information on CSL Plasma benefits visit https://cslbenefits.com/cslp.
CSL Plasma is one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma. Our work helps to ensure that people with rare and serious diseases are able to live normal, healthy lives. We are committed to our work because lives depend on us. Learn more about CSL Plasma.
As a global organization with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity & Inclusion at CSL.