You will ensure that all employees throughout CSL are trained in accordance with established standards, regulatory standards.
- Prepare and maintain training-related policies and procedures to comply with regulatory and certification requirements. Prepare reports and analysis of employee training requirements and training records.
- Lead, participate, and contribute to meetings with employees, supervisors and managers, teams, and other departments.
- Develop training manuals, reference tools, testing and evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Train assigned instructors and supervisory personnel in effective techniques for training, such as on-the-job training (OJT), health and safety practices, employee and leadership development, and adaptations to changes in policies, procedures, and technologies.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant scientific discipline (Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry), or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years GMP experience in pharmaceutical/biotech production environment.
- Experience in an FDA regulated industry and EMA requirements
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) principles
- Proficiency in Learning Management Software, electronic quality and operational systems
- Ability to facilitate learning by diverse audiences.
- Lead the training activities in cross-functional work environment
CSL offers the following benefits for this full-time position: Options for health care benefits, including choices of plans for medical, dental, and vision, prescription drug coverage; Company-provided basic life insurance and Short- and Long-Term Disability; the option to participate in CSL’s 401(k) Savings Program; Paid Time Off (PTO) for use in connection with vacations, illness, and other personal business; and paid observed holidays as designated by the Company. For more information on CSL Plasma benefits visit https://cslbenefits.com/cslp.
About CSL Plasma
CSL Plasma is one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma. Our work helps to ensure that people with rare and serious diseases are able to live normal, healthy lives. We are committed to our work because lives depend on us. Learn more about CSL Plasma.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organization with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Plasma!