FGB'ers gave this company a 4.2/5 in overall job satisfaction
FGB’ers working at Cummins rated their manager’s support a 4.8/5
Annual merit and profit sharing based on individual and company performance.
More than 150 employee resource groups (ERGs) worldwide provide opportunities for leadership training and professional development.
55% of Cummins’ Executive Team, made up of leaders guiding company strategy, is made up of women.
We are looking for a talented Aftermarket Territory Manager to join our team specializing in Sales for our Filtration Business Unit from your remote home office.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- A large part of the Territory Manager's role is completing fieldwork with delivery partner sales reps and coaching/developing these reps. This includes training on how to sell our product and the overall value package.
- Channel management is a major component of the workload. You’ll be responsible for running your territory consistent with our channel management policies and managing channel conflict as it arises. This sometimes includes on-the-spot decisions and conversations with our customers.
- Create solid 3x3 relationships with key stakeholders within the delivery partners (Sales, Parts, Service, Counter teams) to drive preference and create additional dealer share.
- Create solid relationships with key end user accounts that fall within the sales territory. Leverage these relationships to drive loyalty and referrals to other accounts.
- Utilize Salesforce to help execute the sales process with key opportunities in the region. Maintain a robust pipeline of new business opportunities.
- This position covers North Texas and Oklahoma, and the preferred location is the great Dallas/Fort Worth area. Industry knowledge of Oil and Gas is also helpful in this role
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- 3 years of related professional experience is required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to handle conflict management and have excellent customer facing skills.
- Experience in oil & gas, automobile or a related field is preferred but not required.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Base salary range: $80,000-$90,000 plus perks
Please note that the salary range provided is a good faith estimate on the applicable range. The final salary offer will be determined after considering relevant factors, including a candidate’s qualifications and experience, where appropriate.
Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Cummins is a Fortune 150 global power technology leader that designs, engineers, manufactures, distributes and services engines and related technologies. Headquartered just outside Indianapolis in Columbus, Indiana, we believe in providing global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and make meaningful contributions. We work with today’s most innovative ...