bench tests; Alters software and equipment to ensure sensors and actuators operate to specifications; Supports and debugs complex issues and change requests.
- Prepares cost estimates; compiles required cost and equipment information, and drafts and reviews assignment requests.
- Investigates project problems and requirements and develops solution plans in accordance with economic, personnel and environmental considerations.
- May be responsible for the installation and technical support of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) based hardware and software.
- Trains and mentors less experienced controls engineers.
To be successful in this position, you will need the following:
- Industrial Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer or similar.
- Provide strategic and technical support with New Product Introduction or VPI teams in new projects.
- Lead and define Machine Guarding and technology used in new projects with machine integrators, applying Cummins Machinery Standards.
- Competence in Industry 4.0 for manufacturing environments, MES and SCADA systems.
- Proficiency in PLC programming and debugging, also experience in robot applications (Yaskawa, Fanuc, UR preferred)
Primary Location Mexico-Chihuahua-Ciudad Juárez-Mexico, Juarez, Fuel Systems Business
Job Type Experienced - Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt - Experienced
Job Posting Feb 6, 2024, 6:39:56 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Organization Cummins Emission Solutions
Role Category Hybrid - Potential for Partial Remote
Relocation Package Ineligible
Req ID: 240000OQ