Customer Order Management Supervisor - Wholegoods
Customer Order Management Supervisor - Wholegoods
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL . We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today's most innovative thinkers to solve the world's toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That's what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Customer Order Management Supervisor - Wholegoods to join our team in Pandan Avenue, Singapore. This will be following Hybrid work model.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Responsible for leading a team of Customer Order Management Representatives/Specialists for assigned customer accounts/regions to maintain operational efficiency to meet customer needs.
- Plans, prioritizes, and schedules the team's activities and resources to ensure continuity of service reviews progress and evaluates results.
- Leads, directs, evaluates, and develops Customer Order Management staff to ensure that resources are used effectively and that work schedules and targets are achieved.
- Ensures customer order management teams continuously demonstrate customer support excellence (compassion, empathy, support) in all communications and interactions.
- Ensures that staff supports customers through proper utilization of departmental tools, systems, documentation, processes and/or procedures.
- Monitors the status of Customer Order Management activities to identify problem areas and adapts procedures to improve the overall performance of the team.
- Investigates, analyzes, and leads cross-functional problem-resolution and improvement initiatives with Cummins entities and external customers.
- Answers more complex, escalated internal and customer inquiries on product availability, prices, delivery times, and the status of orders so that inquiries are dealt with promptly and accurately.
- Liaises with functional or operational area managers to ensure that Customer Order Management activities are integrated with other parts of the business and appropriate for current and future departmental.
- Analyzes customer inquiries to identify recurring user problems, recommends solutions, and identifies where Order Management processes can be improved.
- Tracks improvements to closure, and communicate same to customers.
- Develops problem solving guidelines, checklists, or other materials to assist customer order management staff to respond to inquiries that are recurring or routine.
- Owns local departmental metrics, reporting and analysis.
- Coordinates input from team to develop comprehensive, proactive communications to customers
- Leads local continuous improvement projects and participates in global projects.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Self-development - Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Manages complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Balances stakeholders - Anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Ensures accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Directs work - Providing direction, delegating, and removing obstacles to get work done.
- Plans and aligns - Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Develops talent - Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization's goals.
- Builds effective teams - Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or related subject https://required.This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
- Intermediate level of relevant work experience required.
- Customer order management; customer-facing; supply chain/logistics; international trade experience preferred.
- The position is responsible for managing customer orders, coordinating with various departments, ensuring timely delivery, excellent customer service, systems (SAP/Salesforce etc) /process superuser and providing guidance, support, and supervision to the team members. We invite a competent and experienced individual in place to fulfil the responsibilities.
- Proactive, Self-starter, able to learn and adapt in fast-pace environment.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary rate commensurate with experience. Variable Compensation (bonus). Annual Salary Review. Life Insurance. Medical, Dental / Hospitalization Insurance.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, colour, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Job SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING
Primary Location Singapore-South West-Jurong-Singapore, Singapore, CWT Logistics Whse Office
Job Type Experienced - Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt - Experienced
Job Posting Aug 1, 2023, 11:00:00 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Role Category Hybrid - Potential for Partial Remote
Req ID: 2300074B