Hydrogen NPD Purchasing Coordinator
We are looking for a talented Hydrogen NPD Purchasing Coordinator to join our #Accelera by Cummins business unit located in Mississauga, ON.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Manages, develops, and implements project(s) of varying complexity and size in assigned functional area. Partners with business stakeholders to ensure a successful project completion.
- Leads multiple projects from inception to completion; facilitates project planning sessions with internal stakeholders to determine the scope and objectives of each project; works with business stakeholders to establish project performance goals; designs project plan, develops timeline, identifies project milestones, and tracks performance against performance goals and timeline.
- Plans and monitors project budget, conducts research and analysis; provides input into the design and development of project plans and https://timelines.Manages project risk; uses quality tools to identify areas of risk; works with others on the team and outside the team to identify alternatives or solutions.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Manages a list of project deliverables (scope) using the recommended project management tools and processes to ensure that the project includes all the work required and only the work required to complete the project successfully.
- Manages the process to identify, assess and prioritize issues and risks using recommended tools and processes to minimize, monitor, and control the probability and/or impact of negative events or to maximize the realization of positive events.
- Documents and shares team learnings with other teams; draws on other project team experiences to enhance the success of the https://project.Maintains project notes, databases, and other records; monitors measures and communicates with Project Sponsor and other stakeholders on status
Education Licenses, Certifications
College, university, or equivalent degree required.
This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
- Intermediate level of relevant work experience, including team leadership experience, required.
- Technical/Engineering, Manufacturing (Fuel Cell, Hylyzer) experience a plus
- Experience with Sourcing/Purchasing processes
Primary Location Canada-Ontario-Mississauga-Canada, ON, Mississauga, Hydrogenics Admiral
Job Type Experienced - Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt - Experienced
Job Posting Jun 28, 2023, 5:26:29 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Organization Accelera Business
Role Category Hybrid - Potential for Partial Remote
Req ID: 230006DB