SAP S/4 HANA CS PM Functional Excellence Manager (UK Remote)
Join our innovative team, researching and finding creative ways to provide industry best practice business solutions. You will be joining us, as we roll out SAP across 22 countries and create a UK center of excellence. Starting in the EMEA region you will be leading complex projects promoting business transformation leading to digitization of supply chain with a focus on our Plant Maintenance.
As a global leading power technology company with a 100 year history of innovation, we provide a broad range of power technologies from diesel and natural gas engines and generators to fully electric and hybrid powertrains and other alternative technologies.
We provide the environment for you to explore your passions and make an impact through meaningful work within our diverse workforce. In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Understanding the data requirements for legacy to SAP migration.
- Extracting the required data from source locations and compile and validate for final evaluation
- Leading the deployment, production support and business operations support.
- Preparing and providing SAP solution demonstrations to the team, business partners and leadership, including end user support.
- Developing innovative and reliable insights through use of descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytical techniques.
- Providing excellent customer service to all Cummins DBS Service and Warranty business partners.
This is a remote be based in the UK.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Hands-on SAP configuration expertise of various modules in S/4 HANA or ECC https://6.0, especially in the Service, Warranty, Sales, like PM, CS and PP.
- Working experience and confidence in trouble shooting and debugging of SAP design, configuration, workbench objects like programs and function modules, BAdi's and user-exits, as it relates to solution gaps and incident management for end-user process.
- SAP Certification in at least one or two of the major supply chain or relevant modules is required.
- Experience with development work on eCommerce front end to SAP CS module is desirable.
- Flexibility to work global hours as per the project implementation schedule is essential.
You will be rewarded with:
- £55,200 - £70,000 - Dependent of experience
- Defined contribution pension scheme - company contributions up to 9%
- Annual bonus plan - target 12% (based upon company performance)
- Private medical insurance (Optional, taxable benefit)
- Health cash plan - reimbursement support towards medical, optical and dental costs
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Employee discount scheme - covering 100's of retailers
- Family friendly policies
- Cycle to work scheme
Job SYSTEMS/INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Primary Location United Kingdom-England-Cambridgeshire-UK, Peterborough, EMEA Cummins Generator Tech
Job Type Experienced - Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt - Experienced
Job Posting Jul 5, 2023, 8:30:46 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Organization Distribution Business
Role Category Remote - The location of this role is flexible to certain locations
Relocation Package Ineligible
Req ID: 23000212