· Regularly maintain and update Engineer Bill of Materials.
· Deliver BOM structures in Windchill aligning with the GPS (Global Product Structure).
· Write change requests and track effected parts numbers, provides part numbers to the design team.
· Review Engineering change orders and update BOM’s as necessary.
· Coordinates BOM management with all departments outside of Engineering.
· Works with operations and purchasing to coordinate activities.
· Calculates material requirements for various products.
· Proven experience as Configuration / BOM Engineer.
· Preferred degree as an engineer: Mechanical/chemical/process/industrial.
· Advanced in Microsoft Excel and intermediate Microsoft Office tools
· Analytical approach
· Knowledge of Windshill , Teamcenter and/or similar configuration tool is beneficial.
· Creo CAD knowledge is a plus.
· Excellent collaboration and communication skills, this written and Verbal in English.
· Motivated and enthusiastic personality.
What we offer:
· We will welcome you in a warm environment and open work atmosphere.
· Flexible work hours and the possibility to work hybrid.
· Attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.
· 32 vacation days.
· Variable compensation based on organizational goals.
Cummins is a Fortune 150 global power technology leader that designs, engineers, manufactures, distributes and services engines and related technologies. Headquartered just outside Indianapolis in Columbus, Indiana, we believe in providing global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and make meaningful contributions. We work with today’s most innovative ...