- Under direct or close supervision, follow established procedures and guidelines to receive, handle, store, perform system transactions and dispatch goods in a factory or warehouse.
- Receive incoming goods; check for damage and for discrepancies between goods and invoices.
- Accurately sort, label, and store goods; arrange storage to optimize warehouse space.
- Pick, pack, and dispatch outgoing goods according to written or verbal requests or orders.
- Drives results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Decision quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Self-development - Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
- Warehouse Operations - Utilizes warehousing tools, systems, and methodologies to meet defined metrics for inbound and outbound operations of a warehouse.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
Minimal or no work experience required.
Must have or willing to obtain Class B License. Must have some warehouse and shipping experience.
This position will require a Med-Card and we will also be required to complete a DMV driving report. ORDER, DOT Physical and DMV Report
- A CDL may be required to obtain upon hire.
- A current valid license is required for this role.
- This role requires a 5-year motor vehicle report, free from major violations.
- This role requires applicant to pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical.
- 3 years driving experience.
- This role is subject to Department of Transportation (DOT) driving regulations including Hours of Service and Electronic Log Booking Device use.
CDL Sponsorship Available