gh-quality, usable products to customers and stakeholders in our Scottsdale, AZ, Enterprise Product Acceleration Labs. You will help educate both business and technology personnel on the agile and XP development process and lead products from discovery and framing through iterative development and delivery while maintaining a user-centered approach in design perspective and practice.
A firm understanding of Java development principles and agile methodologies is crucial for success in the role. The position is located in the Scottsdale, AZ, office. Candidates must be able to be in the office to work with product teams five days a week from 8AM to 4:30PM.
• Work in a paired programming collaborative environment, contributing to agile ceremonies
• Lead the design of efficient and user-friendly software products to advance and support business needs
• Develop frontend and backend code utilizing test-driven development
• To be successful in this role, it is important that you have a deep knowledge of various cloud infrastructure hardware and software such as Openstack, AWS, GCP, and Azure, as well as the underlying architecture for hyper-converged technologies and Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
• 7+ years of Java development experience
• 7+ years of experience working with enterprise solution delivery in a large-scale distributed software design environment, preferably in a J2EE development environment with strong leadership experience
• 2+ years of experience working in an Agile-based development environment and using Agile concepts such as Continuous Integration (CI/CD) and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
• 2+ years of experience with frontend development including Angular 8+, React, or similar
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information systems or similar
• 1 year of experience required for every year of college degree not obtained in addition to required years of experience
The typical pay range for this role is:
$118,450.00 - $236,900.00
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above. This position also includes an award target in the company's equity award program.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company's 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off ("PTO") or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
CVS Health is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, advancing, and retaining individuals with disabilities. As such, we strive to provide equal access to the benefits and privileges of employment, including the provision of a reasonable accommodation to perform essential job functions. CVS Health can provide a request for a reasonable accommodation, including a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services through [email protected] If you have a speech or hearing disability, please call 7-1-1 to utilize Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). We will make every effort to respond to your request within 48 business hours and do everything we can to work towards a solution.