Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
Responsible for leading the local transportation team of 2 supervisor 40 to 50 drivers, 2 non-exempt employees in CVS Health’s distribution facility. This includes planning, organizing, directing, controlling, and leading the daily activities of an assigned shift and functional area to achieve performance goals and metrics within the distribution center. Additionally, you will oversee order selection, replenishment, loading, and shipping of store orders. You will also be responsible for maintaining a high level of productivity and quality.
•Deliver transportation KPI’s by focusing on asset optimization, improving fuel economy, route optimization & waste reduction
• Deliver transportation service KPI targets
• Support of all transportation cost control and productivity targets
• Monitor driver safety compliance and administration of DOT compliance programs
• Ability to adjust delivery routes based upon capacity to optimize runs
• Support the development of CVS processes and procedures to create uniformity across the network
• Support communication for all transportation related issues
• Supports to resolve issues & communicates accordingly when additional input is needed
• Develop and communicate key initiatives across the organization including senior leadership
• Partner with leaders across the organization to leverage private fleet utilization opportunities
• Support owned equipment registration and license renewals IFTA and State Fuel Tax Reporting
• Support the administration of required company training programs
• Support recruiting, hiring, training, developing, and retaining of quality drivers and associates
• Support Supply Chain transformation efforts through data driven decision making and business case development
• Support Transportation Manager with managing onsite maintenance provider ensuring quality, standards and financial objectives are meet.
• Collaborate with other CVS fleet locations to share best practices, leverage resources/assets, etc.
• Support the account payable billings and payroll processes
• Lead a culture of safety by executing and supporting a continuous improvement plan to reduce accident and injury frequency
• Proactively identify and correct unsafe conditions, work processes, and behaviors
• 4+ years related transportation functional experience.
• 2+ years managerial or supervisory experience with DOT regulated positions required
• 1+ years of P&L experience
•Bachelor's Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management preferred.
• 3+ years Private Fleet or Third-Party retail transportation (DC to stores, etc.)
• Willingness to work the required schedule with some flexibility.
High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
The typical pay range for this role is:
$54,https://300.00 - $117,https://000.00
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (“PTO”) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit https://jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
CVS Health is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, advancing, and retaining individuals with disabilities. As such, we strive to provide equal access to the benefits and privileges of employment, including the provision of a reasonable accommodation to perform essential job functions. CVS Health colleagues can initiate a request for a reasonable accommodation, including a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services through myHR (1-888-694-7287, or through myLeave at myHR). If you have a speech or hearing disability, please call 7-1-1 to utilize Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). We will make every effort to respond to your request within 48 business hours and do everything we can to work towards a solution.