costs to patients and healthcare payers. This team addresses some of the greatest emerging opportunities in healthcare such as COVID-19, patient-centered design, health equity and omnichannel access.
Examples of what you will work on:
• Participate in the development and implementation of a clinical patient care solution that will be delivered by the pharmacy team (pharmacy staff)
• Learn about solution definition, testing, and implementation of new products and services needed to support the future growth of the company
• Lead the assessment and planning for a new strategic service that incorporates the company's assets and delivery methods
• Scope, plan, and perform quantitative analyses that will yield critical answers to the questions at hand. Understand and procure the required information to complete the analyses. Manage the delivery of timely, zero-defect analyses
• Support the CVS Health leadership team to develop a strategic perspective on existing and new retail pharmacy opportunities (e.g. high-potential products and services) including sizing and assessing markets, identifying risks/benefits of opportunities and recommending growth strategies
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive, and patient focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
• Meet educational requirements (see education section)
• 2+ years of professional work experience (post undergrad)
• Have leadership experience. Examples may include project leadership, workplace responsibilities, active roles in student/social organization activities, or sports
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills
• Previous consulting, healthcare, and or retail experience preferred but not required
• Demonstrated ability to utilize tools such as Excel, SQL, R, Python
• You should currently be pursuing an MBA, MPH, MHA, or MS Data Science
Whether in our pharmacies or through our health service offerings, we are pioneering a bold new approach to total health care. As health care innovators, we are making quality care affordable, accessible, simple and seamless. We await your fresh ideas, new perspectives, and the unique contributions you will make to our organization.