10+ years of IT experience
5+ years of Azure cloud experience
This role requires extensive knowledge and proven experience in REAT Native Mobile, design and delivery of complex business solutions. Must have knowledge and experience with the platform including best practices, And other common development technologies.
*Lead projects with limited risks and resources, have superior design and development ability with strong analytical skills.
- Act as the liaison between project managers/Scrum masters, architects, development team members and analysts to build, maintain enterprise-level software solutions.
- Provide technical support in new project initiatives, design, develop. Enhance existing systems, assist in functionality documentation, technical documentation and system testing and quality assurance.
- Identify opportunities for technology improvements, improved organizational efficiency and effectiveness, and innovative solutions to help achieve business benefits through technology.
- Collaborate with internal infrastructure teams to properly plan and sustain healthy well performing cloud and on premise software application environments.
- Provide input to business relationship management teams regarding improvement goals for business divisions or functions that can be achieved through technical solutions.
- Coordinate with other cross functional leaders within IT and business leaders to ensure holistic application solution designs meet business needs.
- Proactively work to reduce costs and improve productivity continuous improvement).
- Create, implement and ensure measures for successful execution, including Solution development standards, policies, processes, procedures and controls.
- Ensure the team is diligent in creating thorough solution documentation that can be used as input into future development tasks and training.
- Research existing technology solutions for appropriateness and reuse. Perform analysis to identify and vet potential technology solutions. Influence stakeholders across both business and technology.
- Document process findings, risks and recommendations. Communicate technology opportunity, operational and structural problems through the combined lens of architecture, development, partner and infrastructure.
Healthcare IT experience preferred
Bachelors degree preferably in computer science or equivalent experience
The typical pay range for this role is:
$120,https://750.00 - $240,https://000.00
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above. This position also includes an award target in the company’s equity award program.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (“PTO”) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit https://jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
CVS Health is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, advancing, and retaining individuals with disabilities. As such, we strive to provide equal access to the benefits and privileges of employment, including the provision of a reasonable accommodation to perform essential job functions. CVS Health can provide a request for a reasonable accommodation, including a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services through ColleagueRelations@https://CVSHealth.com If you have a speech or hearing disability, please call 7-1-1 to utilize Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). We will make every effort to respond to your request within 48 business hours and do everything we can to work towards a solution.