rmacy through a focus on excellent customer service. When there is no manager or Operations Supervisor onsite, the Shift Supervisor leads the store staff, ensures that store operations run smoothly, and is responsible for ensuring the completion of all opening and closing procedures.
• Work effectively with store management and store crews
• Supervise the store's crew through assigning, directing and following up of all activities
• Effectively communicate information both to and from store management and crews
• Assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints
• Promote CVS customer service culture. (Greet, offer help, and thank)
• Handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy
and promote a positive shopping experience for all CVS customers
• Maintain customer/patient confidentiality
• Price merchandise
• Stock shelves
• Execute the displays, sign and inventory of weekly, promotional, and seasonal merchandise
• Execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise
• Reset departments following POGs
Based on the role and location, this position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless you are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated. Proof of vaccination will be required on your first day of employment or within the first few months in the position, depending on the role and location. If you are considered for a role, more information will be provided during the hiring process.
Deductive reasoning ability, analytical skills and computer skills.
Advanced communication skills and supervision skills
Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some early morning, overnight and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed, and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise
Experience as a retail supervisor
High School diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
The typical pay range for this role is:
$16.25 - $22.00
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, advancing, and retaining individuals with disabilities. As such, we strive to provide equal access to the benefits and privileges of employment, including the provision of a reasonable accommodation to perform essential job functions. CVS Health can provide a request for a reasonable accommodation, including a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services through [email protected] If you have a speech or hearing disability, please call 7-1-1 to utilize Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). We will make every effort to respond to your request within 48 business hours and do everything we can to work towards a solution.