Advisor, Regulatory Management Group, Chief Administrative Office/ Regulatory Affairs
| | |
| --- | --- |
| **Job ID:**R0225329 | Listed: 2023-09-01 |
| Regular/Temporary: Regular |
| Location: London |
Job Title Advisor, Regulatory Management Group, Chief Administrative Office/ Regulatory Affairs
Corporate Title Assistant Vice President/ Vice President
The Regulatory Management Group’s (RMG) role is to strengthen the Bank’s relationships and cooperation with supervisory authorities by working in close collaboration with all divisions and providing advice to ensure aligned and consistent communication to supervisory authorities and clear understanding of supervisory expectations.
As part of the RMG you will directly support Senior Management’s engagement with supervisors and provide insight on evolving supervisory priorities in order that the Bank can react appropriately and quickly. United Kingdom (UK) RMG, are responsible for managing the relationship with Deutsche Bank’s key UK regulators, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA).
What we’ll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
- Hybrid working arrangements with the opportunity to work in the office and remotely from home
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days’ volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
- Arranging and attending (as note taker), frequent meetings with the UK regulators to discuss and triage their concerns, ensuring a good alignment between their requests and the underlying concerns they are trying to address
- Providing verbal or written briefings, Management Information and reports to Senior Business, Regional and Infrastructure management on UK regulatory trends, issues, and remediation, as well as updates and status of current regulatory engagements
- Preparing Deutsche Bank staff for their meetings with the regulators and providing relevant meeting summaries post meeting to attendees and stakeholders and tracking actions to completion, as necessary
- Working closely with Compliance and Legal on any enquiries, breaches, or litigation to ensure that our relevant global regulators are provided with the relevant information in a timely and coordinated fashion
- Providing oversight and regulatory input on key programmes and projects and supporting any regulatory interaction associated with these
Your skills and experience
- Background gained in banking from Legal, Compliance/Regulatory, Business Management, Front Office, or Chief Operating Office roles
- Experience gained managing and/or organising operational activities, either from working on change projects, business management or audit experience
- Suitable knowledge and understanding of the key objectives, concerns, and trends within both the FCA and PRA
- Experience engaging and maintaining relationships with senior management preferable.
- Strong coordination, delivery, and analytical skills
How we’ll support you
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- We value diversity and as an equal opportunities’ employer, we make reasonable adjustments for those with a disability such as the provision of assistive equipment if required (for example, screen readers, assistive hearing devices, adapted keyboards)
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.