d workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days’ volunteering leave per year.
Your key responsibilities
- Executing the scoping of reviews, testing fieldwork, report findings and validate issue remediation
- Delivering quality outputs and own-assigned tasks with a proactive approach
- Escalating issues with proposed solutions in a timely fashion
- Maintaining relationships within the team
- Establishing and maintain a collaborative relationships with staff (https://e.g. Business Line AFC, Divisional Control Officers) as required to drive the completion of testing activity
- Reporting to the team lead
Your skills and experience
- Good understanding of Financial Crime risks and Testing requirements
- Structured and organised in approach with a strong attention to detail, demonstrating a high level of diligence
- Performance and results oriented, able to deliver high quality results within tight deadlines
- Good report writing skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.