Deloitte is on FGB’s Best Consulting Companies for Women of 2021.
Up to 16 weeks of paid time off to bond with a child as a result of birth or placement for adoption and/or to care for a family member.
Encore is a paid, program that eases the transition back into the workforce.
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Traditional security programs have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure and support technology innovation required by the business. Join Deloitte's Advisory Cloud Cyber Services team and become a member of the largest group of cybersecurity professionals worldwide.
Work you’ll do
As a Security Specialist Master for Microsoft AD and AAD, you will be at the front lines with our clients supporting them with their Cloud Cyber Risk needs specifically helping them address Active Directory (AD) health and navigate the journey to the cloud on the Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD) Platform. This will include:
Deloitte Advisory's Cloud Cyber team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory’s Cyber Risk Services practice.
· 6+ years of experience in technical consulting, client problem solving, architecting and designing solutions
Working experience in at least one of the areas listed below.
· 6+ years of hands-on technical experience enterprise-with Microsoft Identity and Access management and EMS services (Azure Active Directory, Azure Active Directory premium solutions, conditional access, SSO, MFA, PAM/PIM, and third party IAM solution integration with AAD) in implementation and operations. This should include designing and implementing AAD for organizations including integrations with applications
· 6+ years of hands-on technical experience Identity and Access Management (IAM) on Active Directory. This should include designing and implementing AD for organizations including integrations with applications
Ideally the following technical experience:
· 5+ years of working with IAM Protocols such as WS-Fed, SAML, OpenID Connect and OAuth.
· 5+ years of hands-on technical experience implementing IAM focused security solutions for Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory
· 4+ years of working knowledge with Azure Cloud service provider technologies
· 2+ years of working knowledge with Azure Advanced Threat Protection
· Must be willing to travel up to 60% within North America.
· BA/BS Degree required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology.
· Limited Sponsorship may be available.
· Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
Certifications such as: Microsoft new roles-based certifications, CCSP, CCSK, CISSP, CCNP, CCNA, MCSE, MCSA certification a plus.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: 51808
Child care benefits
Backup child care
Child care subsidies
With more than 100,000 Deloitte professionals across the United States, our range of services and depth of resources create the potential to make an impact through most any career. Right now, our professionals are working closely with organizations that enable social change, spark disruptive technologies, fund cures for diseases, implement sustainability solutions, prevent identity theft, foster ...