Deloitte is on FGB’s Best Consulting Companies for Women of 2021.
Up to 16 weeks of paid time off to bond with a child as a result of birth or placement for adoption and/or to care for a family member.
Encore is a paid, program that eases the transition back into the workforce.
Data Analytics Architect
Do you want to build your brand by working for a leading consulting firm that drives eminence in the marketplace? Are you interested in leveraging your analytical skills and strategic ideas to improve mission execution? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Our Government and Public Services Strategy and Analytics team brings deep industry expertise, rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to help solve our client’s most complex business problems. Join our team and play a key role in helping to design our clients’ roadmap to the future and help transform the Federal marketplace.
Work you’ll do
The Data Analytics Architect will have overall responsibility of planning how work within different teams will integrate into one solution. The Data Analytics Architect will also have overall responsibility of being the primary representative on all architecture matters and the leading member of the Architecture Team. The Architect will:
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Analytics and Cognitive (A&C) offering is responsible for developing advanced analytics products and applying data visualization and statistical programming tools to enterprise data in order to advance and enable the key mission outcomes for our clients. Our team supports all phases of analytic work product development, from the identification of key business questions through data collection and ETL, and from performing analyses and using a wide range of statistical, machine learning, and applied mathematical techniques to delivery insights to decision-makers. Our practitioners give special attention to the interplay between data and the business processes that produce it and the decision-makers that consume insights.
· Ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
· 8+ years of hands-on experience with ETL/data pipeline development experience, leveraging industry-standard tools, ideally Informatica
· 8+ years of experience working with relational databases and data lakes, with an emphasis on data warehousing, performance tuning, and analytics use cases
· Experience integrating them into custom web applications
· Data modeling and solution design experience
· Familiarity programming in languages commonly used for data management and data science/statistics, such as Python
· Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills; an innate ability to utilize all resources at your disposal to find a creative solution to a problem, whether business/functional or technical in nature
· A desire to take initiative and continuously work on improving the products you are responsible for
· A general interest in relevant emerging technologies such as cloud-native services, and a constant thirst to further your own technical abilities
· Experience working in an Agile development environment
· Hands-on experience with full suite of software lifecycle tools (Confluence, Jira, Stash, Jenkins, Artifactory, etc.)
· The ability to work well independently and as a team player
· Excellent conversational and written communication skills
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 78160
Child care benefits
Backup child care
Child care subsidies
With more than 100,000 Deloitte professionals across the United States, our range of services and depth of resources create the potential to make an impact through most any career. Right now, our professionals are working closely with organizations that enable social change, spark disruptive technologies, fund cures for diseases, implement sustainability solutions, prevent identity theft, foster ...