hts. From this data you will generate insights into how customers interact with our clients' products and use these insights to drive improvements to user-facing features.
• Communicate regularly with Engagement Managers (Directors), project team members, and representatives from various functional and / or technical teams, including escalating any matters that require additional attention and consideration from engagement management
• Independently and collaboratively lead client engagement workstreams focused on improvement, optimization, and transformation of processes including implementing leading practice workflows, addressing deficits in quality, and driving operational outcomes
As a part of the US Strategy & Analytics Offering Portfolio, the AI & Data Operations offering provides managed AI, Intelligent Automation, and Data DevOps services across the advise-implement-operate spectrum.
5+ years of prior experience in a Senior Data Engineering role or as a technical lead on Data Engineering projects
Advanced experience working with both relational databases (https://e.g. Teradata, Vertica, etc.) and Big Data platforms (https://e.g. Hadoop, etc) require
Advanced hands-on experience with Java and Scala programming languages
Intermediate understanding of OLAP systems and Data warehousing & Data modelling concepts
Advanced experience working on Big Data, BI or Analytics related projects as a technical lead and individual contributor
Advanced knowledge of SQL/Hive/Trino
Intermediate experience with various performance tuning techniques in Spark/Hive/Teradata
Advanced experienced with job schedulers developing shell scripts, CRON, Airflow jobs to automate data workflows
Experienced in leading a team of data engineers or individually developing technical solutions to business problems
Experienced in leading a team of data engineers or individually working on the implementation of data integration requirements and developing the pipeline of data from raw to curation layers including the cleansing, transformation, derivation, and aggregation of data
Ability to communicate effectively (written and spoken).
Ability to work with the multi-location development teams and self-manage individual and others work
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Analytical/ Decision Making Responsibilities
• Analytical ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks into manageable work products
• Can operate independently or with minimum supervision
• Excellent Written and Communication Skills
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to California, and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $97,875-171,000.