Deloitte is on FGB’s Best Consulting Companies for Women of 2021.
Up to 16 weeks of paid time off to bond with a child as a result of birth or placement for adoption and/or to care for a family member.
Encore is a paid, program that eases the transition back into the workforce.
Work you will do
As an ELE professional, you will collaborate with different teams and act as a talent advisor. Not only will you work independently, but you will also collaborate and work with virtual teams. Onboarding team primarily acts as ‘face of ELE’ with the internal as well as the external clients.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Partner closely with the recruiters and coordinators to understand the upcoming volumes for both campus and experienced hires and build strategies/timelines for smooth and effective onboarding.
• Coordinate with all the other team members internally and with other groups within ELE to drive for quality and SLAs on all deliverables.
• Partner closely with different groups within CTS and all other US teams (Acquisition, Delivery, Operations, L&D, Payroll, Technology, and external vendors) to assign Coach & Onboarding Advisor (Buddy) for New hires.
• Manage the Coach reassignments due to transfers, separations, leave of absence etc.
• Ensure that every candidate has the Deloitte candidate experience and continuously thrives to enhance it.
• Collaborate with the US team to understand talent priorities and help in prioritization and implementation of projects.
• Implement and enforce high standards for quality deliverables.
• Assists with internal quality assurance/compliance reviews.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 52303
Child care benefits
Backup child care
Child care subsidies
With more than 100,000 Deloitte professionals across the United States, our range of services and depth of resources create the potential to make an impact through most any career. Right now, our professionals are working closely with organizations that enable social change, spark disruptive technologies, fund cures for diseases, implement sustainability solutions, prevent identity theft, foster ...