Senior Full Stack Engineer
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel?
Work you'll do
The Full Stack Developer will lead the development of major features and implementations, including helping to design the architecture for those features. They will be coding, testing, documenting, and helping to ensure successful deployment of that code. Reviewing pull requests from other engineers will be commonplace, as will pair programming and other light mentorship duties. Our product and technical leaders collaborate frequently with engineers and will expect them to provide insightful feedback on the process, architecture, implementation, and quality of the product. Finally, troubleshooting issues in a timely manner is critical to ensuring the stability of the platform and our client implementations.
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
• Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
• Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
• Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
• Ability to obtain a US Security clearance
• 7+ years of professional experience
• 7+ years of experience with both front and back-end development
• 2+ years of experience with at least one server-side language (preferably Java or Node.js)
• 2+ years of experience with Django or Flask and solid Python skills
• 2+ years of experience with agile software development
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or business-related field
• Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work with both technical and functional resources
• Affinity for learning new technology and create problem solving with it
• Well organized and able to work independently
• Affinity for learning new programming languages, tools, and applications
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Child care benefits
Backup child care
Child care subsidies
With more than 100,000 Deloitte professionals across the United States, our range of services and depth of resources create the potential to make an impact through most any career. Right now, our professionals are working closely with organizations that enable social change, spark disruptive technologies, fund cures for diseases, implement sustainability solutions, prevent identity theft, foster ...