Deloitte is on FGB’s Best Consulting Companies for Women of 2021.
Up to 16 weeks of paid time off to bond with a child as a result of birth or placement for adoption and/or to care for a family member.
Encore is a paid, program that eases the transition back into the workforce.
Are passionate about technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Work you’ll do
As a Solution Consultant (IAM), you will:
· Multitask and switch gears to meet changing priorities and tasks to accomplish goals/objectives.
· Work in a distributed team environment where team members are spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually to support clients and their IAM applications.
· Assist in the support of the overall design, strategy, and delivery of IAM capabilities
· Assist in the implementation of IAM best practices and mitigation procedures for multiple clients
· Assist in the installation, integration and maintaining of one or more Identity & Access Management products such as SailPoint, ForgeRock, Okta, Ping, IBM, CyberArk in a client environment.
· Develop and implement automation workflows to facilitate user provisioning and de-provisioning
· Create and maintain documentation, gather requirements, and network flow diagrams
· Facilitate the use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
· Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent work experience.
· 2+ years of experience in a cyber security role
· Knowledge of API (REST, SOAP, GraphQL), API Management, and building scalable and high-performance Web APIs
· Knowledge of or experience with entitlement management, user credential management
· Understanding of SSO protocols (SAML, WS-Fed, OpenID, Oauth)
· Understanding of IAM concepts such as Attestation, provisioning, SSO, RBAC, SOD Policies, Federation, etc.
· Working knowledge of the TCP/IP stack and networking protocols
· Experience supporting security operations and threat response, or security architecture
· Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and the Agile methodology
· Knowledge of local, cloud and hybrid Directory Service architectures
· Cyber Security certification (CompTIA A+, Security+)
· Experience in one or more of the following areas: Identity Management, Access Management, Role Based Access Control, User Access Certification and Federation
· Experience building identity management custom connectors.
· Experience with virtual directory solutions like Radiant Logic and or Oracle (OIM) products
· Experience in administration, installation and troubleshooting of IAM solutions in an enterprise environment
· Experience in basic installation and updates of the prerequisite databases and LDAP directory servers
· Experience in standard operating procedures to perform IAM pre and post production support activities
· Good knowledge of best practices in IAM systems design and maintenance
· Experience with role mining, role-based access control and user access certifications
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 96098
Child care benefits
Backup child care
Child care subsidies
With more than 100,000 Deloitte professionals across the United States, our range of services and depth of resources create the potential to make an impact through most any career. Right now, our professionals are working closely with organizations that enable social change, spark disruptive technologies, fund cures for diseases, implement sustainability solutions, prevent identity theft, foster ...