Deloitte is on FGB’s Best Consulting Companies for Women of 2021.
Up to 16 weeks of paid time off to bond with a child as a result of birth or placement for adoption and/or to care for a family member.
Encore is a paid, program that eases the transition back into the workforce.
Mulesoft Specialist Senior
Work you’ll do
• Conduct requirements gathering workshops and lead the solution design process jointly with customers, partners and MuleSoft experts
• Contribute subject matter expertise to effort estimation and SOW development
• Articulate recommendations through compelling presentations and architectural blueprint documents to a variety of audiences, including client Business management and experienced IT architects. Lead technical teams through complex, multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance
• Work with customers to create and influence proper standards for development, governance and operational lifecycle
• Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout the project, develop and implement mitigation measures
• Capture project lessons and convert them into architectural best practices applicable to the broader install base; mentor and coach the internal team through internal training sessions. Provide constructive feedback and requirements towards the product team
• Mentor and train the internal team on design and architecture best practices.
• Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to the community of practice, blogs, and other forms of market eminence
• Participate in the continuous improvement of MuleSoft & cloud integration products by leading internal work groups and design sessions within Professional Services and across the firm
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client’s end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Architecture & Transformation, Cloud Native & Application Development, APIs & Integration, Platforms & Infrastructure, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience, and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
• 3+ years demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements
• Experience providing technical solutions development for on-premise and SaaS applications using JEE and/or JSE frameworks
• Integration architecture experience with MuleSoft or other solutions including, IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, Progress Sonic, etc.
• Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
• Knowledge of Open Source architectures and/or past contributions to open source projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA integration, API Management technologies and standards
• Interface architecture knowledge with one or more on-premise / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
• Experience delivering in waterfall, scrum, agile, and other methodologies
• Design, development and operations experience with highly-available, scalable, and fault tolerant systems
• Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and REST based APIs
• Experience profiling and troubleshooting Java application code
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 17987
Child care benefits
Backup child care
Child care subsidies
With more than 100,000 Deloitte professionals across the United States, our range of services and depth of resources create the potential to make an impact through most any career. Right now, our professionals are working closely with organizations that enable social change, spark disruptive technologies, fund cures for diseases, implement sustainability solutions, prevent identity theft, foster ...