Deloitte is on FGB’s Best Consulting Companies for Women of 2021.
Up to 16 weeks of paid time off to bond with a child as a result of birth or placement for adoption and/or to care for a family member.
Encore is a paid, program that eases the transition back into the workforce.
As a Network Engineer, you will be responsible for providing support for all activities related to the network architecture and operations of the OpenCloud platform operating on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Oracle Cloud Platform. To be successful, you must understand thoroughly how to deploy complex network solutions, such as virtualized Palo Alto firewall environments, and be an innovative problem-solver. Furthermore, you must have the ability and discipline to work and succeed in a fast-paced and organizationally complex environment, effectively adapt to rapidly changing technologies, and lead and manage projects.
· Architect and deploy network solutions in a multi-tenant cloud/virtualized server environment on AWS, Azure, and GCP
· Manage the architecture and operational support of the network infrastructure on AWS, Azure, GCP and OCI
· Assess and facilitate network requests; this includes firewall policies, VPN, and network architecture
· Ensure the Deloitte cloud infrastructure is kept operational with minimal service-impacting outages
· Research and evaluate network technologies and tools to improve the operational efficiencies of a cloud-based environment on AWS, Azure, GCP and OCI
· Assess and respond to network-related incidents
· Work with application owners/groups to ensure proper network and security standards are being followed for client projects and solutions
· Develop documentation and maintenance procedures for network infrastructure
· Create network intellectual property (Business Planning (BP), Point of View (POV), roadmap, technical guides, strategy guides, Point of Contact (POC), sale inserts, surveys, and requirement templates)
· Provide on-call support
· Bachelor-level degree in engineering, IT, data communications, telecommunications, computer science, or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications
· At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in a large, diverse network/server environment
· Extensive network and infrastructure experience
· Demonstrated expert experience in AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI, Palo Alto, Check Point, and Cisco virtual firewall appliances
· Demonstrated experience in large WAN/LAN network architecture design and implementation across multiple third parties and AWS, Azure, and GCP cloud environments
· Cloud Managed Services Job Description: Network Engineer
· Demonstrated experience with designing and deploying network and security technologies in large cloud and virtualized environments
· Demonstrated experience in network configuration, management, and troubleshooting
· Demonstrated experience in VPN technologies, including, but not limited to, B2B VPN, IPsec, and Remote Access SSL VPN
· Expert knowledge in the architecture and deployment of load-balancer technologies (to include F5 and Cisco)
· Demonstrated experience in all manners of network security, including network Audio Visual (AV), access controls, IPS/IDS, URL filtering, malware detection
· Demonstrated experience around network maintenance and monitoring, to include device and link monitoring
· Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving, and issue-management skills in a multi-platform environment
· Demonstrated experience interpreting project requirements and working with clients to develop customized solutions
· Knowledge of emerging networking and security technology solutions, industry trends, and progressive operations methodology
· Excellent oral and written communication ability; must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
· Subject-matter expert in emerging networking technologies (virtual and cloud networking/security) on AWS, Azure, GCP and OCI
AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI CCSA (Check Point), PCNSE (Palo Alto), and similar industry certifications
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 89165
Child care benefits
Backup child care
Child care subsidies
With more than 100,000 Deloitte professionals across the United States, our range of services and depth of resources create the potential to make an impact through most any career. Right now, our professionals are working closely with organizations that enable social change, spark disruptive technologies, fund cures for diseases, implement sustainability solutions, prevent identity theft, foster ...