Deloitte is on FGB’s Best Consulting Companies for Women of 2021.
Encore is a paid, program that eases the transition back into the workforce.
Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte’s Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client’s business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions.
Work you’ll do
· Architect, design and develop advanced PEGA enterprise solutions
· Integrate multiple technologies using PEGA Systems
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Deloitte’s Health Technology offering transforms the way the Healthcare IT market embraces modernization and modularization. Using our deep health, government, and technology consulting experience, our team strategically advises on design as well as implements and deploys solutions. In order to help clients reduce costs, improve health outcomes, and respond to public health crises, our Health Technology practice addresses critical health agency issues including: claims management, electronic health records, health information exchanges, health analytics, and health case management.
· 3+ years of Technology consulting or industry experience with the PEGA Systems platform and/or other relevant low code/no code configuration, development and implementation
· 2+ years of experience participating in large-scale, full-life cycle Integration implementations (including cloud integration solutions)
· 2+ years of experience participating in Agile software delivery, preferably SAFe
· Experience with different integration patterns, architecture concepts, integration tools and methodologies
· Experience presenting technical solutions and concepts to senior-level clients
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
· Must hold a Bachelors Degree or above
Experience or Knowledge of PEGA 8 platform.
Experience in hands-on solution architecture and end-to-end application design
Various levels of PEGA Certifications
Additional Certifications: SAFe or CSM certified
Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
Ability to lead and mentor junior team members in PEGA technology best practices
Active Public Trust clearance
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 86201
Child care benefits
Backup child care
Child care subsidies