Deloitte is on FGB’s Best Consulting Companies for Women of 2021.
Up to 16 weeks of paid time off to bond with a child as a result of birth or placement for adoption and/or to care for a family member.
Encore is a paid, program that eases the transition back into the workforce.
Sr. Product Engineer, Full Stack Developer – ConvergeHEALTH, Deloitte Consulting, LLP
ConvergeHEALTH is Deloitte Consulting’s healthcare innovation and technology product arm and is committed to creating health care ecosystem that connect Life Sciences companies, patients, providers, researchers, regulators, and payors across digital platforms to make value-based, personalized health care a reality.
As a Product Engineer working on our Connect for Life Sciences product, you will play a critical role in designing, building, supporting, and delivering our patient engagement platform that re-imagine the way patient services is delivered by Life Sciences Companies.
The right candidate will help us design and develop these products in detail, work with product management teams and architects to develop detailed technical specifications and architecture.
• Participate in and drive end-to-end development lifecycle activities of the application, including design, coding, testing and deployment activities
• Participate in peer code reviews to ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications, identify/troubleshoot code-related issues, and review and provide feedback
• Demonstrate strong technical and leading skills with ability to handle multiple activities in a dynamic and energizing environment
• Understand and comply with the established agile development methodology
• Proactively identify opportunities for code/process/design improvements
We Expect You to Have:
• Strong experience with AWS Services like S3, Lambda, Step Functions, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, RDS, Kinesis, Redshift, VPC, Textract, Lex, Amazon Connect, Amazon CloudWatch, Amazon Pinpoint etc.
• Strong understanding of microservices and serverless architectures
• Experience with writing Web services, preferably RESTful services exposing JSON
• Good understanding of application security and related frameworks or protocols, such as OAUTH, SAML
• Strong knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
• Strong knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins, distributed version control tools such as GIT, build tools such as Gradle, and issue tracking tools such as JIRA
• Self-Starter, ability to work well independently, good problem-solver, strong analytical and organizational skills
• Must be logical, flexible, and have effective written and oral communication skills
. Ability to travel 20%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
We’d Like You to Have:
• Experience working with Life Sciences or Healthcare solutions.
• Experience in agile software development methodology, and use of agile software development productivity tools (i.e. JIRA, Confluence)
• Ability to juggle many competing priorities/deadlines.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 38016
Child care benefits
Backup child care
Child care subsidies
With more than 100,000 Deloitte professionals across the United States, our range of services and depth of resources create the potential to make an impact through most any career. Right now, our professionals are working closely with organizations that enable social change, spark disruptive technologies, fund cures for diseases, implement sustainability solutions, prevent identity theft, foster ...