Deloitte is on FGB’s Best Consulting Companies for Women of 2021.
Up to 16 weeks of paid time off to bond with a child as a result of birth or placement for adoption and/or to care for a family member.
Encore is a paid, program that eases the transition back into the workforce.
Retail/Consumer Products Commercial Spend/Rev Management Senior Manager
Are you an innovative thinker with a proven track record of helping Consumer Products & Retail companies transform their workforce to achieve their business goals?
The Consumer industry is focused on serving the changing consumer, who has rapidly evolving needs, behaviors and preferences for products, services, and experiences. Our Consumer Products and Retail sector is undergoing a transformation fueled by an empowered consumer, technology advancements, market fragmentation and blurring lines across the industry. Organizations are racing to compete for the consumer’s attention and win share of wallet, which is creating unique challenges to innovate, modernize technology and transform business models with the winners ultimately seeing this as a consumer-led renaissance.
Customer Strategy & Applied Design
Our Customer Strategy & Applied Design team focuses on helping clients discover, design, and prototype customer growth strategies and innovation portfolios to create and drive change in a digital world. We bring knowledge and offerings to uncover the behaviors, motivations and preferences of our clients’ customers and develop new experiences for them. Our team of professionals has deep capabilities in strategy, customer experience, digital strategy and innovation.
We deliver set of customer focused work:
· Customer Strategy | Help clients build capabilities to better understand customer value drivers and make choices about the markets and segments they serve through digital, social, and mobile channels; optimize pricing decisions and shape the most strategic issues on the CMO agenda
· Customer Experience | Help clients improve the quality, nature and power of interactions between the customer and the organization across the lifecycle of sales, marketing and service at each and every touch point.
· Applied Innovation | Help clients rapidly design, prototype and launch new businesses and experiences, translating insights on human behavior from design-led methods into offerings and technologies that delight customers and drive growth
· Digital Strategy | Help clients understand, envision and articulate “digital” as a business strategy aligned with their CEO’s agenda – and then craft a plan to embed everything they do with the latest technology solutions and business models to compete in the marketplace for customers and talent
Work you’ll do
As a Senior Manager, you will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies. You will contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways including:
Practice Development & Eminence:
· 8+ years of professional experience in a consulting or Consumer industry setting with demonstrable depth of knowledge
· 8+ years of experience working in the Retail or****Consumer Products space. Industry experience is a must.
· 8+ years of experience with Net Revenue Management, Commercial Strategy, Commercial Transformation, Sales Force Transformation, Commercial Profitability Analytics.
· Functional knowledge of key end-to-end processes across Sales, Marketing, Customer, Planning, Trade Planning. Deep understanding of Commercial Processes, challenges and trends within Retail and Consumer Products.
· Ability to travel up to 50%
· Visa-Sponsorship - Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 30154
Child care benefits
Backup child care
Child care subsidies
With more than 100,000 Deloitte professionals across the United States, our range of services and depth of resources create the potential to make an impact through most any career. Right now, our professionals are working closely with organizations that enable social change, spark disruptive technologies, fund cures for diseases, implement sustainability solutions, prevent identity theft, foster ...