Deloitte is on FGB’s Best Consulting Companies for Women of 2021.
Up to 16 weeks of paid time off to bond with a child as a result of birth or placement for adoption and/or to care for a family member.
Encore is a paid, program that eases the transition back into the workforce.
Deloitte Encore Program –TBM – Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited
The Deloitte Encore Program is specifically designed to enable seasoned professionals who have left the workforce for one to three years to return to work. This paid 16-week program offers an opportunity to enhance your skills while providing you a role in a client service environment. A network of Deloitte professionals will be assigned to provide you with relevant training and mentorship and will help support your professional growth while you gain hands-on experience. You may also have the opportunity to join the team upon successful completion of the program.
The Deloitte Encore Program will run from April 2022 to July 2022. Whether it leads to a full-time career or serves to sharpen skills that will help you to take the next step back into the job market, the Deloitte Encore Program is a great opportunity to reignite your professional career.
TBM Technical Operations – Sr. Analyst
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte’s Information Technology Services (ITS). We are insatiably curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation. The Technology Business Management Team (TBM) within ITS is focused on running IT like a Business.
Work you’ll do
As part of the Technology Business Management Team our responsibilities include:
· This position will support ITS operations by monitoring and analyzing master data, and data relationships within the ITS organization.
· Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality.
· Analyze and enrich master data elements and optimize the flow of data between various systems.
· Oversees initiatives for improving data management processes.
· Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
· In collaboration with subject matter experts and data stewards, defines and implements data strategy, policies, controls, and programs to ensure the enterprise data is accurate, complete, and reliable.
· Work closely with the portfolio and project managers to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application meet all requirements.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte’s success. ITS is the engine that drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world’s largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The professionals in ITS deliver services including:
· Security, risk & compliance
· Technology support
· Relationship management
Technology Management Office
The Technology Management Office is the engine of the ITS organization, ensuring a smooth, efficient, and fiscally-sound technology operation. This multi-disciplinary team runs IT as a business by transforming IT finance, reporting project portfolio metrics, quality, deployment, delivery, and adoption, and building the IT workforce of the future.
Technology Business Management
The Technology Business Management team is a high performing and highly engaged team that believes great IT leaders also need to be great business leaders. We have a passion for both managing the financial health of ITS, but also improving the business acumen across ITS. We have a “best in class” team that has reached a high level of maturity in IT Financial Management.
· Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of related experience
· Expertise in data analysis
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills but also willing to do hands on operational tasks.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Education or experience analyzing business problems, master data, or unstructured data.
· Demonstrate the ability to exercise independent judgment and act on it.
· Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical, and communication skills required.
· Strong Excel and reporting skills – pivot tables, formulas, etc.
· SharePoint knowledge preferred.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 80354
Child care benefits
Backup child care
Child care subsidies
With more than 100,000 Deloitte professionals across the United States, our range of services and depth of resources create the potential to make an impact through most any career. Right now, our professionals are working closely with organizations that enable social change, spark disruptive technologies, fund cures for diseases, implement sustainability solutions, prevent identity theft, foster ...