Deloitte is on FGB’s Best Consulting Companies for Women of 2021.
Up to 16 weeks of paid time off to bond with a child as a result of birth or placement for adoption and/or to care for a family member.
Encore is a paid, program that eases the transition back into the workforce.
Are you a strategic thinker with first-hand knowledge across a variety of industries? Do phrases like “global effective tax rate reduction” and “efficient global cash utilization” peak your interest? Do you enjoy providing international compliance and consulting services to U.S and foreign multinational clients while identifying complex tax issues? If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, you should consider a career in Deloitte’s International Tax Services practice.
What you’ll do
As a Tax Senior, you will work within an engagement team and draw on experience in accounting and taxation to provide tax compliance and consulting services to multinational clients on the tax implications of their international operations. You will identify complex tax issues and provide tax analysis and recommendations for these entities and their affiliates.
This position involves combining both tax technical and technology skills to bring new and innovative processes and solutions to our clients in order to help them manage their multi-national tax compliance function.
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our International Tax Compliance and Reporting Services (iCRS) team helps multinational clients with their international tax needs. We offer a full-range of tax services and work collaboratively with our International Tax team to help clients meet the challenges of a rapidly evolving market and regulatory environment. Our team members are highly-knowledgeable and have diverse backgrounds in transactional analysis and support, tax compliance including process and technology, planning for inbound and outbound businesses, supply chain and intellectual property advising, transfer pricing, transformative business modeling, and more. Join us, and help clients optimize their tax functions and take strategy to the next level. Learn more about Deloitte International Tax and iCRS.
• 3+ years’ experience providing tax planning services or preparing and reviewing client work, preferably with a focus on international taxation
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field
• Technology skills include the following: Advanced Excel, VBA, Alteryx, and/or Power BI/Tableau
• Experience performing tax reform calculations (i.e., GILTI, FDII, 163(j), FTC, BEAT)
• Experience in U.S. tax return compliance requirements, ie: Form 5471, Form 8858, and Form 1118
• Experience with foreign tax credit planning including gathering income sourcing data and performing computations of FTC limitation
• Understanding of International tax process improvements and other areas affecting international tax such as, earnings and profits studies, outside tax basis analyses, transfer pricing, debt capacity analyses
• Experience in Global restructuring, corporate repatriation, and M&A transactions.
• Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Previous Big 4 experience, public accounting or consulting experience
• Experience with Corptax and/or Thomson Onesource preferred
• One of the following accreditations obtained, in process, or must be able/willing to obtain:
o Licensed CPA in the state of practice/primary office
o Licensed attorney
o Enrolled Agent
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 36627
Child care benefits
Backup child care
Child care subsidies
With more than 100,000 Deloitte professionals across the United States, our range of services and depth of resources create the potential to make an impact through most any career. Right now, our professionals are working closely with organizations that enable social change, spark disruptive technologies, fund cures for diseases, implement sustainability solutions, prevent identity theft, foster ...