Deloitte is on FGB’s Best Consulting Companies for Women of 2021.
Up to 16 weeks of paid time off to bond with a child as a result of birth or placement for adoption and/or to care for a family member.
Encore is a paid, program that eases the transition back into the workforce.
Are you a creative thinker who loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though innovative technology solutions? Are you passionate about customer strategy, digital design, marketing, and platform development? Our Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates the differentiated customer and marketing businesses that support the mission-critical goals of federal, state and local government agencies, and higher education institutions. By joining our team, you will play a vital role in making an impact for our clients and the people they serve through our growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire lifecycle of customers’ interactions with the public sector.
Work you’ll do
* Collaborate with a cross-functional team to build and deliver software
* Be a flexible, self-starter, to work independently and complete tasks
* Exchange knowledge and work together to implement solutions across the full stack
* Incorporate new technologies and tools to strengthen and sharpen your skills
* Work with a product owner and stakeholders to understand and write requirements.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Digital Customer offering helps public sector and higher education clients transform their businesses and customer interactions through innovative digital experiences. We work with our clients to create, design and deploy digital products that increase adoption and drive measurable results.
* Experience with React.js and strong component-based design involvement
* Experience writing data driven tests, mocking, and unit tests in each layer
* Experience cloning, branching, committing, and submitting pull requests with Git
* Experience coding microservices (any language)
* Must be eligible to obtain a US Government security clearance
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, now or any time in the future
* Experience writing T-SQL
* Practical DevOps knowledge with build jobs, containerization, and deploying web applications in the cloud
* Domain experience with financial and accounting principles and software
* Experience working with data scientists and integrating analytical models
* Experience developing GraphQL APIs and gRPC services (Node or Python a plus)
* Agile development on a scrum team
* Test driven development and behavior driven development
* Server-less application development with Google or AWS
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 67388
Child care benefits
Backup child care
Child care subsidies
With more than 100,000 Deloitte professionals across the United States, our range of services and depth of resources create the potential to make an impact through most any career. Right now, our professionals are working closely with organizations that enable social change, spark disruptive technologies, fund cures for diseases, implement sustainability solutions, prevent identity theft, foster ...