Deloitte is on FGB’s Best Consulting Companies for Women of 2021.
Encore is a paid, program that eases the transition back into the workforce.
Strategy & Analytics Senior Manager – Federal Health
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence by tapping into the power of data analytics, robotics, and cognitive technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI). Our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients leverage rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to solve the most complex of problems. By joining our team, you will play a key role in helping to our clients uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data and transforming the Government and Public Services marketplace.
Work you’ll do
The Strategy & Analytics Senior Manager will provide strategic support, direction, and oversight, and drive the complete integration of Biomedical Data Science, Data Analytics, and intelligence operations. They will be responsible for collaborating with executive level clients and stakeholders on business needs, creating strategic deliverables including business process assessments, strategic plans, visioning sessions etc. They will also be responsible for leading and driving client sessions and meetings, further developing these relationships within the Federal Health sector.
Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Analytics and Cognitive (A&C) offering is responsible for developing advanced analytics products and applying data visualization and statistical programming tools to enterprise data in order to advance and enable the key mission outcomes for our clients. Our team supports all phases of analytic work product development, from the identification of key business questions through data collection and ETL, and from performing analyses and using a wide range of statistical, machine learning, and applied mathematical techniques to delivery insights to decision-makers. Our practitioners give special attention to the interplay between data and the business processes that produce it and the decision-makers that consume insights.
• Bachelors Degree in Biomedical Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or business-related field
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Minimum Active Public Trust Security Clearance (or ability to obtain and maintain)
• 15+ years of relevant professional experience
• 10+ years of experience leading analytics strategy in the federal health space
• 10+ years of experience in the Biomedical data sciences
• 5+ years leading teams with a focus on emergent analytics technology including AI, Machine Learning, NLP
• 5+ years of experience in Data Strategy, Business Process Analysis, and/or data operations
• Master’s degree (or higher) in Biomedical Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or business-related field
• Deep, existing client relationships within the Federal Health space
• 10+ years of prior professional services or government consulting experience
• Familiarity with Agile project management principles
• Experience with Big Data and Cloud technologies
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 92357
Child care benefits
Backup child care
Child care subsidies