Deloitte is on FGB’s Best Consulting Companies for Women of 2021.
Up to 16 weeks of paid time off to bond with a child as a result of birth or placement for adoption and/or to care for a family member.
Encore is a paid, program that eases the transition back into the workforce.
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in training, transformation and technology? A solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment with a strong company culture, without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our innovative and forward-thinking US Delivery Center (USDC).
At Deloitte's US Delivery Center (USDC) we help clients achieve a higher level of service in operational efficiency and business value. The USDC leverages scale, talent, and a center delivery model to provide high quality, cost-effective services with standardized processes and procedures. Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Our delivery centers are based in Mechanicsburg, PA, Lake Mary, FL, and Gilbert, AZ.
Deloitte Consulting’s Human Capital practice is a leading global advisor and implementation partner working with companies, governments, and organizations around the world. Our goal is to improve our clients’ organizational results and impact by focusing on challenges at the intersection of business and people. Learn more about our Human Capital practice.
Work you’ll do
As a Solution Specialist in the Human Capital Organization Transformation practice, you’ll act as an advisor to clients and assist them with the communications and training material design, development and delivery necessary to successfully implement and adopt new technologies or business process changes.
Solution Specialist must have the following:
• Strong value alignment to our core RICCE values (Respect, Inclusion, Community, Commitment and Excellence)
• Support design, development and delivery of training materials and training in support of the overall project timeline and key milestones
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
• Ability to maintain integrity and professionalism
• Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
• Effective listening skills and attention to detail
• Ability to execute ideas and concepts
• Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving
• Demonstrated ability to learn, apply and communicate business-related concepts and ideas
• Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity
• Demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking
• Work effectively under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
As part of Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Human Capital professionals work closely with clients around the world to develop effective and efficient people-centered solutions. Our team helps clients define their talent strategy and align it with their executive business vision using innovative strategic frameworks that enhance HR service delivery models, set the stage for continuously improving operational excellence, and reimagines the HR brand. Learn more about our Human Capital practice.
Strategic shifts such as new products and services, market expansion, evolving growth strategies, innovative technology, new leadership, or mergers and acquisitions, all impact a company’s most important asset, their people. With these shifts, the need to align corporate culture, structure and talent with business strategy becomes more urgent. Deloitte’s OT practice helps our clients with the critical changes required for success, offering business-oriented and data-driven solutions to drive transformation agendas and achieve high impact, sustainable business results.
• Completed Bachelor’s degree in related field of study (business, management, human resources, instructional design, education, organizational behavior or psychology); or equivalent experience
• Background in Adult Learning Principles, ADDIE modeling, System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Authoring Tools (Captivate, Vyond, Articulate, Camtasia, etc.)
• Demonstrated training material design, development and delivery experience
• Strong attention to detail, time management, and follow through
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
• Demonstrated interest in Human Capital work through internships, professional organizations, volunteer work, coursework, certifications, conference attendance, etc.
• Travel up to 10% annually
• Must be willing to live in or within a commutable distance to the Gilbert, AZ, Mechanicsburg, PA, or Lake Mary, FL delivery center(s)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Project Management support and Work Plan development experience
• Risk and issue management background
• Ability and willingness to acquire a U.S. Security Clearance
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 58584
Child care benefits
Backup child care
Child care subsidies
With more than 100,000 Deloitte professionals across the United States, our range of services and depth of resources create the potential to make an impact through most any career. Right now, our professionals are working closely with organizations that enable social change, spark disruptive technologies, fund cures for diseases, implement sustainability solutions, prevent identity theft, foster ...