Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
We are looking for a high-performance Venue Software Sales Director for our exciting and thriving company. The new Sales Director will play a critical role in leading our Sales Champions to achieve and exceed sales targets in our Venue, Virtual Data Room Sales business. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The sales director responsibilities include developing go to market strategies and holding the team accountable for execution and implementation of strategies. The sales director creates a winning environment and supports the sales team in closing complex business transactions through the development of relationships with key prospects across all segments of a business (Associate through Executive Level). Ideal candidate is a change agent who define new models, processes, robust metrics and data to grow our business.
- Responsible for developing high performing Sales teams in a Software environment
- Builds and executes strategic plan to drive sales growth, profitability maximization, and expansion of customer base in new and existing markets
- Establishes tactics to further penetrate our targeted vertical markets, - public and private corporations, investment banks, law firms, private equity, venture capital and accounting firms
- Collaborates with Sales enablement teams to ensure consistent messaging and value proposition to help sales teams penetrate untapped markets and competitive accounts
- Facilitate and coordinate continuous learning for in-depth knowledge of for all DFIN products, services and partnerships
- Build strong relationships with the sales teams to keep them engaged, motivated, and ensure they feel supported by the organization and leadership teams
- Deliver ongoing, formal and informal sales training in sales skills, solution selling, value selling, and both technological and competitive trends
- Partner with the sales teams on client meetings and outings to understand client challenges, needs and service experience
- Prepare regular sales pipeline and sales forecast reports for internal stakeholders such as Regional and Global Sales leadership and Senior Management within the business
- Attracts, hire and train sales team members to build the product-specific direct sales channel
- Ensures robust sales metrics, processes and systems are in place
- Drives adoption of social selling and CRM tools
- Coordinate and manage weekly & monthly 1;1’s and team wide account / pipeline reviews, meetings, and training sessions, to ensure ongoing improvement and best practice selling
- Provide input into sales compensation structures that drive sales results in support of strategic goals and reward sales performance
- Communicate regularly with both Sales Leadership to ensure alignment regarding market trends, product enhancements, and deal traction
- 3 to 5 years of sales leadership experience in B2B software/technology-enabled sales; financial services industry experience
- Software / Fintech Sales experience preferred
- Proven ability to develop and execute fully integrated go to market sales strategies for Software products
- Strong written, verbal and formal presentation skills required.
- Ability to motivate and hold sales teams accountable for meeting targeted objectives
- Able to work with different personalities and has a strong sense of emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Flexible and adaptable leader who can understand the nuances of how and where to capture and drive profit
Remote with required in-person meetings in the Tri-State area.
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to AccommodationRequests@https://dfinsolutions.com.