DISH Network Technologies India Pvt. Ltd is a technology division of DISH. In India, the technology division is located in Bengaluru and Hyderabad. These centers were established in the market to provide opportunities to the world’s best engineering talent, and to further boost innovation in multimedia network and telecommunications development. The Bengaluru center is a state-of-the-art facility, which plays a crucial role in fostering innovation. One of DISH’s largest development centers outside the U.S., we have a growing team of over 600 dynamic professionals, who are committed to delivering our vision to change the way the world communicates. With multidisciplinary expertise of our engineers, we have filed for over 200 patents in the market
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
● Work with PO and design/develop Restful Services, product configuration, data analysis,
troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
● Drive complex technical projects from planning through execution
● Provide leadership and mentor engineers in an innovative and fast paced environment
● Successfully handle the daily challenges of the technical environment and guide the team in
resolving technical issues
● Perform code review and manage technical debt
● Handle release deployments and production issues
● Encourage and identify automation opportunities and implement CI/CD pipeline
Skills, Experience and Requirements:
● Engineering degree with 4+years of experience in application development using .Net.
● Strong in C#, ASP.Net, Web Core API, WCF Restful Services
● Experience in designing and developing WCF Restful Services
● Experience to CI/CD, Devops and any Cloud technologies
● Experience using container management tools such as Kubernetes and Docker
● Experience with delivering projects in an agile environment using SCRUM/XP methodologies.
● Candidate should have strong communication skills (written and verbal)
● Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
On-ramping/Off-ramping parental leave
Unconscious bias training
Remote work policy
Part time policy
Short term disability
Our adventure began by changing the way people watched TV, bringing DISH to where big cable wouldn’t: rural America. Since then, we have reinvented ourselves and our own industry with Sling TV to give millions of consumers more choice in entertainment. Today, we’ve officially entered the consumer wireless industry as the fourth largest wireless provider with our acquisitions of Boost Mobile, Ting Mobile ...