- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category Marketing
- Location New York, NY
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
What do we do?
United by our ambitions, the Dow Jones Customer group will attract and retain customers by creating distinctive experiences and valued relationships for mutual profit. We work across all of the elite Dow Jones brands to appeal to a broad, high-level client base and provide a distinctive experience to each one. In addition, the group’s focus is on consistently providing excellent service and developing and nurturing valued, lasting relationships with our customers.
Who is my manager?
- Support the Marketing Managers to create and execute event marketing plans, including managing and meeting deadlines associated with all aspects of the marketing campaign
- Manage marketing budgets monitoring ROI for all marketing campaigns
- Create copy for email campaigns, printed brochures, letter mailings, and print and digital ads
- Manage event inboxes
- Request invite lists from list researcher and ensure there are sufficient leads. Be able to research other options for additional leads.
- Assist in deployment of email invites and monitor open/click rates
- Regular website maintenance and edits ensuring conference website copy details are up to date and current
- On-site support with registration
- Reach out to appropriate prospects for supporting partnerships (media outlets and trade associations)
- Post-event reporting and analysis
What do you need from me?
- Experience in managing campaigns that use a variety of marketing activities and communications methods
- Good creative judgment and a passion and understanding of Wall Street Journal
- Experience of Marketing planning and managing marketing budgets
- An understanding of the full variety of marketing and communication levers
- An understanding of business and marketing objectives
- Communication skills - both written and verbal
- Good relationship skills and an ability to operate within a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders