of materials in appropriate areas of Receiving. Utilize packing slips to generate print move tickets, breakdown material, sort styles, verify count and restock appropriate warehouse locations via use of LXE computers to scan material, styles, location and re-verify count.
• Verify styles and quantities of materials picked. Visually inspect products, scanning and place in shipping carton. Place packing material in shipping carton to minimize potential of product damage during shipping. Place packing lists, content labels and shipping labels where appropriate.
• Verify styles and quantities of materials picked, checking styles, quantities and diverting to shrink wrap or shipping lane. Generate appropriate shipping labels and load onto designated carrier.
• Resolve discrepancies. Research all possible solutions to ensure order is accurate
• Follow written and oral instructions. Adhere to all company policies and procedures including practice of good housekeeping.
• Maintain quality workmanship, observe safety procedures, report unsafe acts and perform work of equal of lower classification if necessary.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds without assistance
• Continuous standing, bending, reaching, lifting, pushing and pulling
• Must be able to work at heights.
• Must be able to work specific shift hours and have the flexibility to work overtime based on customer demand
• Relocation is not provided. Only candidates residing within a 50 mile radius of Duncan, SC will be considered.
• 6 Months experience with Forklift/ Cherry picker /Reach Truck
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
• One year of experience in a warehouse/distribution center environment
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-800-836-6345 to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.