skills in Automation testing who will play a key role in verifying and validating the next-generation technology solutions that change how users connect, explore, and interact with information and devices.
Success in this position requires the ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment, strong motivation for pursuing project objectives and the ability to learn new techniques and development processes. We are looking for candidates who are able to see the bigger picture; strength in a system-level viewpoint is a must. Problem solvers who are excited about learning new technologies, coding scripts, and designing infrastructure in an automation-first environment will excel in this environment."
"• Participate in project-wide reviews of requirements, system architecture, and detailed design documents.
• Defines test strategy, develops detailed test plans, specifications, test cases, test scripts and test data sets that validate functional, performance requirements and update existing test procedures based on requirement changes and test analysis.
• Design and implement robust, scalable, high quality Test Automation Suites within a Continuous Integration and Deployment environment to improve quality and productivity of functional, regression, and system tests.
• Execute black, gray, and white box test cases against individual system components and platform APIs.
• Must be able to develop, execute, and maintain extensible automated tests using Python. Shell scripting and C++ may be required in other parts of testing.
• Define strategies for load and performance testing.
• Identify opportunities for process, tools, and test methodology improvements, and drive those from concept to implementation.
• Debug problems using coding and other techniques.
• Communicate technical concepts and information to internal staff/peers and stakeholders, strong verbal, documentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Validate official customer product releases as needed to support the target release schedule.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics Engineering from an accredited institution required.
• Preferred - Master's Degree in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics Engineering from an accredited institution."
• 4+ years of experience in Software development & Test or Test tool development with proven track record of validating high quality products in Embedded software/firmware quality assurance.
• 2+ years of experience with Python or other scripting languages such as Shell scripting; intermediate skillset in other common languages such as C++, Lua, Java, C#, etc.
• Experience with Linux/RTOS and Microsoft Windows based software applications
• Experience in automation framework development such as Pytest and Robot framework.
• Experience with network-enabled communications protocols, message queues, and databases.
• Experience in API testing.
• Experience working in an Agile SCRUM development lifecycle.
• Good knowledge and understanding of Linux and RTOS platform for embedded systems.
• Thorough understanding of automation frameworks and RESTful API testing.
• Proficient in Data Driven testing approaches. Good to have keyword driven and BDD.
• Good knowledge and understanding in performance testing for Embedded platforms.
• Good debugging skills.
• Good understanding of testing process and terminologies.
• Overall knowledge in CI/CD in GitHub and Azure DevOps or similar.
• Should be open to work on any tools, technology, projects as per business needs.
• Should be able to work individually or as a team player as per project needs.
• Must have proven track record of validating high quality products.
• Experience with basic networking, Serial/ TCP/UDP, Modbus/TCP, SNMP, BACnet/IP, WebSocket, etc.
• Understanding in backend physical resource testing, notably memory, CPU load, and disk IO.