Eaton's CPDI Critical Power and Digital division is currently seeking a Channel Marketing Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to manage the relationship and marketing program for one of Eaton's fastest growing businesses.
The expected annual salary range for this role is $https://88499.97 - $https://129799.96 a year.
Please note the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate skills, experience, and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
What you'll do:
• Increasing channel engagement: Utilize your expertise to develop strategies and implement projects aimed at increasing engagement within the channel.
• Content contribution: Regularly submit articles to the Electrical Channel newsletters, ensuring a consistent flow of valuable content for our stakeholders.
• Newsletter and email distribution: Create and distribute newsletters and emails to Eaton sellers, Agents, Contractors and Distributors, enabling them to effectively learn about and promote the Eaton brand. Facilitate the distribution of the Surge quarterly newsletter.
• Collaborate with DSRs: From stocking program suggestion to providing visibility of our CPDI division with the DSRs from our electrical channel, fostering collaboration and driving sales.
• Event participation: Coordinate, manage and represent Eaton at industry events such as BICSI and the National Electrical Contractors Association show, with a focus on lead generation and raising awareness of our portfolio.
• Channel enablement: Design and host training events, such as the Devil Duck Academy, to educate new employees and enhance their knowledge and capabilities.
• Resource/content development: Create valuable resources such as contact flyers and training materials to facilitate effective communication and engagement between partners and internal teams.
• Portal management: Manage and enhance partner portal experience for the Contractor Advantage portal, ensuring user-friendly interfaces and up-to-date content. As well as the Technical Furniture Reseller portal
• Onboarding and training: Facilitate the onboarding and training of new DataComm Agent companies
• Resource accessibility: Maintain and update a centralized Teams site, ensuring that the DataComm team has easy access to relevant resources.
• Performance analysis: Monitor sales performance and report on key metrics, highlighting areas of growth and identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Stakeholder engagement: Collaborate with internal teams, Agents, and branches across the country to foster engagement and drive sales momentum.
o Bachelor's Degree in business, Communications or Marketing from an accredited educational institution
o Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing or sales support
o Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
o Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
o Masters of Business Administration Degree from an accredited educational institution
o Experience in Electrical and/or IT/Electronic industry
o Experience with data center market, data closet market and the IT channel
o Experience with customer meetings and presentations
o Good balance of technical and commercial acumen
o Ability to multitask, complete projects with tight deadlines and proven product management experience.
o Ability to work in a matrix organization, in virtual teams (across different locations), and cross-cultural environments
o Ability to learn, articulate, and support complex products and technologies
o Ability to think and act strategically
o Ability to demonstrate strong presentation, verbal and written skills
o Ability to demonstrate proficient interpersonal savvy
o Ability to communicate business information and customer messages in an engaging and persuasive manner for best retention and impression
o Ability to include a deep understanding of customer needs and wants identified through a combination of available internal and external information sources
o Ability to Understand of function, technology, features, benefits and value that our products and services deliver to the customer.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-800-836-6345 to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.