Eaton's Corporate Sector division is currently seeking a Contract Lifecycle Management Program Manager.
The expected annual salary range for this role is $https://101250.0 - $https://148500.0 a year.
Please note the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate skills, experience, and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
What you'll do:
Eaton's Corporate Sector is currently seeking a Contract Lifecycle Management Program Manager to join our team. This position is based at our Beachwood, OH location, candidates must be located within a 50 mile radius of Beachwood, OH to be considered. Hybrid work schedule available.
Eaton is looking for an experienced Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) implementation program lead for its worldwide CLM configuration, deployment and ongoing administration. The successful candidate will have a strong data analytics background, technical capabilities and ideally, familiarity with contract processes and procedures.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential-and where you can help us reach ours.
• CLM configuration alongside Eaton's chosen implementation partner/consultant and chosen software vendor. The deployment will be enterprise-wide spanning various functions and regions globally. After deployment, you'll partner with Global Contracts and Government Compliance Specialty Practice Group at Eaton on continuous improvement, training, data extraction, reporting and analytics.
• Partner with Eaton IT Security to ensure that the system is compliant with applicable government security regulations with respect to controlled unclassified information and covered defense information as well as relevant cybersecurity and data protection and privacy specifications.
• Partner with business users to translate the business needs into technical requirements for initial system design and ongoing enhancements.
• Refinement of the business requirements during the discovery and approach phase with a focus on process harmonization, simplification and global alignment.
• Serve as a liaison between the Eaton Law Department and IT to drive standard approach to technical design and maintenance.
• Lead UAT test cycles for project and confirm each development phase prior to launch.
• Partner with a global project team on legacy contract migration strategy development, data collection, data cleanup and final migration.
• Serve as global DocuSign system owner and administrator, both within the CLM tool and the entire user base.
• Participate and lead Train the Trainer sessions for both Eaton's law team users and users within the various businesses.
• Partner with leadership to provide dashboards, reports, and insights for critical metrics, managing risk, and ensuring system adoption.
• Manage innovation and enhancement request process - prioritization, communication, facilitation of user functional / acceptance testing and training on new enhancements
• Play a critical role in developing and managing templates, clause library and playbooks, workflow, and other key configurations to align with evolving business needs .
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
• Minimum of a bachelor's Degree required from an accredited institution.
• Minimum 5 years proven functional/technical professional with enterprise business application implementation or support.
• Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates currently located within a 50 mile radius of Beachwood, OH will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
• Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
• Hands-on experience with one or more CLM tools such as Icertis or other Gartner MQ CLM platforms.
• Familiarity with Agile project methodology
• Proficiency with Power BI
• 3+ years validated project management experience, preferred.
• Personality and demeanor to interact with individuals of all backgrounds and at all levels of an international organization.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-800-836-6345 to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.