nes and respective sequencing of project orders to fulfil external customer project
• To handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions
• To provide assistance to sales functions across EMEA and external customers in areas such as product/service order fulfilment processes, customer service requests such as end-to-end order status management, repair/calibration request, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration
• To resolve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics and using pro-active communication across internal network of multiple product lines
• To foster an environment which promotes Eaton's goals and philosophy, encourages continuous improvement and builds customer relationships.
- Bachelor's degree (BSC/BA)
- 1-3 years experience in customer support
- English language knowledge minimum B2 level, Local/Native Language Capabilities according to the team's scope
- Basic MS Office
- SAP/Oracle knowledge or any Case Mgmt Tool is an advantage
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) , Customer Service attitude, strong attention to details, punctuality, problem solving mindset
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Flexible working solutions (home office.) are implemented across different EMEA locations, check out with the site HR what type of flexible working solution is available for this role.
- We make your aspirations matter - Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible and we make your growth matter - We invest in our employees for the long term - not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We make your contributions matter - reliability, safety, efficiency, and sustainability are at the core of our dedication to improving people's lives and the environment through power management technologies.