dispersed across the region, and you will provide leadership and strategy to ensure optimal organizational structures and developmental opportunities within the group. You will be responsible for identifying and driving ongoing process improvements and creating synergies through standardization and automation processes. This will be a visible role in which you will align with global HR Leaders and COE Leaders in the Region to support Eaton's overall HR Strategy. In support of HR strategy goals, you will drive operational performance and service excellence against defined performance/quality standards. Additionally, you will monitor disruptions in service delivery processes, troubleshoot issues and implement solutions.
• Manage the HRS Americas team located in the US/Canada, Mexico, Caribbean and South and Central America. Brazil, including coaching and developing team members
• Develop and deliver HR KPIs, SLAs and reporting cadences to continuously enhance effectiveness and efficiencies across the regions
• Improve service delivery in all areas of operations including resource management, building skills and capabilities in the team, and continuously improving processes, systems and the knowledge base via standardization, digitalization, automation and process consolidation.
• Establish and deliver a productive and high quality Continuous Improvement (CI) roadmap, including business process improvement and CI events.
• Determine expansion strategies for HRS Latin America to build roadmap to cover 100% of the countries, and also new service delivery approaches therein.
• Develop and execute against profit plan (budget) objectives and targets annually, and ensure resources deployed optimally.
• Partner with technology teams to drive innovation and implement new solutions.
• Engage with senior HR and business leaders on issue escalations and negotiate solutions.
• Provide services to customers within the stated timelines in the service level agreements.
• Ensure all processes are documented and business continuity plans are in place.
• Represent HRS Americas to external customers as well as various departments within Eaton.
• Collaborate with the Global HRS team to ensure effective delivery of service for the Region.
• Engage with the Global HRS leadership team and provide transparent and constructive input.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in HR, Business, Engineering, or related.
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in a Shared Service environment
• Minimum 5 years in a people leadership role
• Experience leading shared services programs in a large, multinational organization with a mature shared services organization
• Experience delivering HR shared services within a segment, group, or enterprise-wide organization
• Master's Degree in HR, Business or Engineering/Manufacturing preferred
• Experience implementing new, innovative HR processes / tools
• Experience with HR information systems and technologies and other relevant software applications.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision-making
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
• HR Operations expertise: strong knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and best practices with experience in process improvement and optimization.
• People management: ability to manage and lead a team of HR shared services staff, build effective relationships with other HR functions, and provide coaching and mentoring.
• Customer Focus: ability to understand the needs of various stakeholders, deliver high quality service and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Project management : ability to manage complex projects, develop project plans, monitor progress and deliver on time/budget.
• Change management : ability to lead and manage change initiatives, communicate effectively
• Communication : strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively
• Problem solving: strong analytical skills and ability to identify, analyze and solve complex problems and recommend effective solutions.
• Continuous improvement: strong focus on innovation, CI tools and enhancing HR shared services delivery. Experience with Lean and Scrum desired.
At Eaton, we strive to provide compensation and benefits that attract, engage, and retain the best talent. This includes competitive pay and a variety of benefit programs for eligible employees. The expected annual salary range for this role is $153749.97 - $225499.96 a year. This role is also eligible for a variable incentive program. Please note the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate skills, experience, and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-800-836-6345 to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.