Line(VFD, Softstarter, PLC, HMI). Lead the profit planning and strategic planning processes for the product line. Define and implement product line short and long term strategies to optimize sales and profit in APAC.
2) Plan and manage product line life cycle and portfolio offering. Develop product roadmap and lead the implementation of product development plans.
3) Conduct market studies to identify customer needs, market trend, and competitive landscape.
4) Identify product line value propositions and highlights. Make abundant and effective product tools to develop market and support sales, including product literature, sales guide, demos, etc.
5) Drive and support sales to develop vertical/customers with initiative actions and helping sales organization to achieve sales target.
6) Develop and implement pricing and special price strategies for Drive&Automation product line. Manage price realization objectives.
7) Plan and execute product promotion activities, and create diversified promotion methods to improve sales effectiveness
8) Develop channels and their capability with relative departments to accelerate product sales growth.
9) Align manufacturing strategies with customer needs in APAC and work with plant management to implement these objectives.
10) Establish customer satisfaction and quality mindset throughout the organization. "
Bachelor's degree, major in Automation, electric engineering, mechatronics.
10 years experience in product manangement, marketing, or related role within electrical industry. 5-8 years drive or automation related experience is preferred.
"https://1.Knowledge of automation and drive market.
https://2.Fluent in written and spoken English."
Creative thinking, passionate