e and buy-side contract review, contract approval and contract signature.
• Ensure that sales and supply contract terms are in compliance with Eaton's policies and procedures and provide structure around dealing with deviations.
• Establish a process to prioritize high value sales and supply deals while maintaining an adequate support level for other deals.
• Ensure alignment with other business functions (Credit, Risk Management/Insurance, Tax, Trade Compliance, Project Management, Pricing, Human Resources, Finance, Field Sales, Product Lines) for sell-side and buy-side deals.
• Develop a training curriculum for contract managers and design a structure that allows and incentivizes the contract management team to stay up to speed with legal, policy and market developments in relation to areas with high impact for the businesses.
• Develop a training program of legal topics primarily focusing on a customer interfacing audience and implement in all the EMEA businesses, working together with the business attorneys.
• Ensure KPI's are in place for the contract management department focusing on value add and productivity. Put in place a system to track these KPI's and report out on these KPI's during agreed timeframes.
• Actively develop all contract managers using the Eaton Leadership Model. In close collaboration with the Business Attorneys, align contract management resources against business needs and priorities.
• Master's degree
• 7-9 years' contract management experience ; relevant experience in industrial practice.
• Excellent knowledge of commercial, corporate, litigation and regulatory laws ideally European-wide.
• Strong negotiation skills
• Excellent leadership and managerial skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English. Other European language is a plus.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.