, community involvement activities, among others
• Perform monthly analysis reports in order to maintain data to enable effective decision making
• Calculate, analyze and implement improvement actions on HR metrics: capabilities, culture (turnover, headcount, absenteeism, overtime, I&D, recognition, community involvement, etc)
• Responsible for monitoring site aesthetics of building assigned.
• Support updates on communication venues for employees, such as newsletters, kiosks, electronic boards, etc.
• Perform special projects to support HR strategies / initiatives.
• Ensure legal compliance with Ministry of Labor on reporting and local practices deployment.
• Lead employee's investigations of cases assigned.
• Support employee survey action planning and execution
• Ensure HR leader standard work, and compliance with OpA / HR Operating review requirements.
• Maintain 5S areas assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Finance, Industrial Engineering, or related areas.
• Minimum 1-2 year of experience in Human Resources.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Computer knowledge : Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of : Labor Law
• Computer knowledge advance: Office 365 (forms), PBI, Excel dynamics pivot
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.